When it comes to communication, the small print often makes all the difference: some attractive advertising offers become much less attractive when you read the terms and conditions of sale.
However, there is no such thing as a “coup-fourréré” today, since we are talking about the eco-signature, which is sometimes accompanied by a logo that can be found on various printed media and which serves to highlight a company’s efforts in terms of responsible communication.
Eco-signature: recycled papers, ecological papers, vegetable-based inks…
- Printed on 100% recycled paper.
- Printed on FSC or PEFC certified paper (certificate n°xxxxxx).
- This document is printed on ecological paper from sustainably managed forests.
- Printed on recycled paper, de-inked without chlorine or harmful products.
- To fight against deforestation, we have chosen an ecological paper based on algae (Shiro Alga).
- This document printed on an ecological paper made from sugar cane residue (Bagasse) is eco-designed.
- To curb deforestation, this document is printed on an ecological paper based on bamboo.
- This document is printed with vegetable-based inks.
Eco-signature: other mentions
- 100% carbon-compensated printing (printer code xxx) on recycled paper.
- The CO2 emissions generated by the production of this document are fully offset via a greenhouse gas reduction project.
- The carbon footprint of this document is 100% offset.
- Document printed by an Imprim’Vert company integrating environmental management in its development project.
- Eco-designed document: recycled paper / vegetable inks / Imprim’Vert printer.
- The printing of this document is carried out by an eco-friendly printing company.
Eco-signature: labels, brands and certifications
Depending on the labels they have, your printer may offer to insert the logos of these labels on your documents along with a mention.
- Carbon offsetting
- Other labels for paper (Blue Angel, Nordic Swan…)
- Don’t hesitate to propose an eco-signature!